Any consent provided for the purposes of medical consultation or examination is separate from that granted to process your personal data.
- Any collection of information or data is to provide better Services, help us expand, achieve a better experience and to communicate with you regarding the Service as well as to respond to your assistance requests, analyze crash information, repair the Service, market, promote, stimulate in-service participation and to protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights.
- DAWI will not disclose or share any personal information about You to or with any person or institution except; (1) upon your authorization, (2) or as described in the relevant part of the Website or DAWI Application, (3) In connection with providing various services to You (either directly or through one or more of other parties), or at any contractual agreement between us, (4) as required by law, court order or in particular and not exclusively to the previous, the data you enter in the Website, (a) can be shared with other Service providers (healthcare) whom DAWI has entered into a commercial relationship in order to provide services, (b) can be shared with many relevant third parties in the preparation of specific marketing offers (those that may be based or related to your location at the time those offers are available to you).
- Unspecified Identity information (Operating system- Browser Type – etc...) which automatically receive and used only for technical development and technical support.
- Personal information (name, address, phone number, etc..... ) which you choose to share, and which is used for personal communication, in accordance with the laws and regulations in force in this field.
- Account Login: Regarding your account login process, password and login details.
- When you call us: Communications sent to us, for example, for a problem report or queries, concerns or comments regarding the platform or its content.
- Platform usage: Your visits details to DAWI, the materials you access and any data you upload.
- Health Data: Medical information provided by you such as your medical record, illnesses, prescriptions, allergies, height, weight and other medical information that you may discuss with Healthcare Providers as part of your use of Services available through DAWI.
You are not obliged to provide any of this information. However, if you choose to withhold the required information, we may not be able to provide some Services to you.
- Enable us to provide you with the Services provided by us, through the system with information that request from us, for example, to book an appointment with the Health Service Provider. This may include sharing your data with one of our third-party Service Providers, such as consultants, doctors or pharmacists.
- Provide and manage your access to our Website or Application and your DAWI account.
- Reply to communications from you.
- Provide you with e-mails, for example, newsletter and alerts.
- Review data download from the Website or Application to improve our Services.
- Learn and improve the design and/or content of Website pages or Application and allocate them better for Users.
- Identification of the Website or Application visitors.
- Allocate the information that we send to you based on the health data provided by us through using the platform.
- Sending information that we believe you may find it useful or you have requested from us, including information related to our Services or those of carefully selected third parties (such as information related to treatment and care provided by third parties), subject to your consent to contact them for these purposes.
Handled automatically through applications and programs, and in certain cases, a specific number of relevant technicians can access such information and data; they are bound by a confidentiality agreement, and in exceptional cases, may be review by regulatory officials; by the judicial authorities order.
- We implement a variety of security measures to preserve the integrity of your personal information during booking, entering, sending or accessing your personal information.
- We use a secure server. All confidential/credit information provided is sent via SSL technology and then encrypted in the database of our payment gateway providers' only to be available by those authorized with special access rights to these systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
- After the transaction is completed, your private information (credit cards, passwords, and other information) will not be stored on our servers.
At all times, we shall maintain the privacy and confidentiality of personal data we obtain, and will not disclose such information unless required by law, when we believe in good faith that such action will be required, desired in order to comply by law, to defend or protect the property rights of this Website, Application or beneficiaries.